Tuesday 18 March 2014

Liebster Award





    Hello to everyone! As you can guess I have been nominated to do the Liebster Award, thank you to RiRi (http://generationbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/) for the nomination now everyone go check out her blog :). I honestly had know clue what this was until I checked out her blog after being nominated so you can read her post to check out the rules and all that :).
    On to the fun part,the questions.
    What is your favourite thing about blogging? My favourite thing about blogging is that it is a great way for me to share my own opinions for everyone to read. I started my blog so that I could write up my thoughts on different beauty products/ anything girly to be honest. I have been a follower of many different blogs for so long and I felt that now is the right time for me to start writing my own.
    If you were a superhero, what superpower would you have? If I was a superpower it would be the ability to read people's minds. Mainly because I'm nosey haha! Who wouldn't know what certain people thought of them though? Am I right? Also would come in handy to know when some is lying to you.
    What is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate is without a doubt my guilty pleasure. Always Dairy Milk though. It's amazing. Pity I'm off it for Lent. -.-
    Highstreet or Designer? Highstreet all the way. I mean if you have the money for designer stuff and you think that there isn't a dupe on the hightstreet then by all means go on ahead. I just think that most things designer at some stage end up having a dupe on the highstreet at some stage.
    What is a random fact about you? I was born in London but have lived in Ireland since I was four.
    What is your favourite item of clothing you own? My favourite piece of clothing is my white lace top from h&m I have worn it so many times now it is ridiculous but it is just so nice and flowy (if that makes sense).
    If you could time travel, where would you time travel to and why? Take me to the 20s/50s/60s. Please. Preferably in America. Imagine living during the glamorous Jazz era of the twenties (Have you seen The Great Gatsby there clothes alone make me want to go there. The 50s/60s also in America as the place sounded like a great place to be with so many things happening and going down in history at the time and the make up, who doesn't love a sixties eye? Take me there someone please.
    What is your best holiday ever? My favourite holiday was going to Spain Alicante a few years back with my family. It was so cute and fun and the weather so nice. I just hope someone takes me somewhere nice this year! :)
    What is you favourite movie of all time? I do have a few all-time favourites (most including Leonardo DiCaprio) but my favourite film currently is The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. It is based on the book by Stephen Chobsky and wow. I loved both the book and the film. It was so cute and I would recommend it to anyone to check out. Plus it has Emma Watson in it can it be any better?
    What's the last song you listened to on your ipod (be honest)? The last song I listen to was Kanye West- Black Skinhead. It was the song playing in the trailer for The Wolf Of Wallstreet (which is also a must see!). The song is just that type of song you want to hit repeat on the music is great in it I think :).

    What is your biggest pet peeve? This is the biggest thing that annoys me and it is when people refuse to look at a situation from anyone else's view other than their own. I can't stand people like that. They always seem to be selfish/spoilt people who don't care.
    Now here are my 11 nominations:
    Chloe Churchill dazedfashion.wordpress.com
    Colette Stenhouse cometsandcosmos.blogspot.com
    Questions:
    1. What annoys you the most?
    2. What is the one beauty product that you could not go without?
    3. What is your favourite thing to wear?
    4. Why did you start your blog?
    5. Name three places you want to travel to and why?
    6. What makes you smile?
    7. What is the one piece of advice you would share with someone?
    8. What the craziest memory with your best friend?
    9. What is your favourite clothes shop and why?
    10. What is your dream job?
    11. If you had a magic lamp what would you wish for?
    Hope you all enjoyed this post, Becca xx

    3 comments:

    1. Thank you so much for the nomination! Love you blog <3 xxxxx

      ReplyDelete
    2. You are so sweet! I don't know why I never saw your comment!!

      ReplyDelete